Thread: [CSGO] Gloves
View Single Post
sakizao
Old 08-18-2020 , 23:49   Re: [CSGO] Gloves
Reply With Quote #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
As far as I could see it is with the most recent versions and the core.cfg has been correctly configured as I said, it would work all right, I'm using the plugin and without problems.

As I understand it, you say that your server is not reading the gloves plugin itself, correct? If so, check if the FTP permissions of the server are correct, update to permission 777, mainly the plugins folder and see if it solves your problem.

To change permissions just access your server's FTP access, I recommend FileZilla.

If this is really your problem, the plugin itself, .smx in case it is not being loaded by the server, I recommend contacting even the host you have the server on, they can even fix it for you.
No, My server has acess and everything is allright.. the only issue is that, i Start my server, and I have to put the gloves.smx plugin on the folder plugin (if i do that, and start my server it works normally..) but as soon as I change a map, or restart the server the plugin dissapears from de "plugin' folder.. and i have to put it back on again.. Its like something is deleting it from the folder..