View Single Post
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 10-03-2009 , 07:03   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op and Versus)
Reply With Quote #17

I am almost ready for a public beta. I'll let the plugin run for a while in the server mentioned previously and see what the outcome is... if it looks ok then I'll release... something...

I have added a ledge detection (an Infected caused a Survivor to fall and grab a ledge) to all of the Infected. Also the fall damage detection is implemented, but it will require some work probably. Not sure if any of these work, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Another thing which was implemented was the detection of damage done by normal Infected (zombies if you will) under some influence of the special Infected (Hunter lunge, Smoker paralyzation, Boomer blindness.) In that case the damage inflicted by the normal infected is calculated for the good of the special Infected. Also if a Survivor is killed or incapped by the zombies under the influence of a special or specials (boomer and smoker or hunter), the success points/awards are given to the special(s). The same goes to here: not sure if anything works just yet...

I'm not sure how to calculate the damage done with Tank projectiles like cars etc. I'm sure it can be done somehow?

Last edited by muukis; 10-03-2009 at 08:13.