View Single Post
Malenrick
Old 08-21-2018 , 19:10   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Super Tanks++ (v8.36, 08-20-2018)
Reply With Quote #276

I just tried installing the plugin for singleplayer, however, it doesn't seem to work.
The first and most important question is: Does this plugin work if you play singleplayer or do you absolutely need a dedicated server to make it work.

Considering most plugins that are built for and "require" servers can also work in singleplayer, I tried to make this one do the same but is this one of those exceptions where you absolutely need a dedicated server no matter what?

Is there a known way to play with this mod without making a dedicated server or is it impossible to do?

Otherwise:
I have placed every .smx file in the left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\plugins folder and I also have the super_tanks++ folder containing all of these files in it as well

I have placed the super_tanks++.cfg and the super_tanks++ folder into left4dead2\cfg\sourcemod with the super_tanks++ folder having the super_tanks++ keyvalue cfg file with a backup_config folder inside that as well.

I have placed the super_tanks++.txt file into the left4dead2addons\sourcemod\gamedata folder

and all of the .sp files in both the left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting folder and the super_tanks++ folder inside that one.

I have also edited the keyvalues in the .cfg file to create 4 unique tanks of my own, I'd be willing to upload it if needed to figure out why its not working.

I also have these plugins installed:
Auto Trigger
Auto help
Death check
No Mercy Elevator Fix
Recording Helper
Takeover

And I have the competitive+ ai workshop mod installed.