View Single Post
Crackhead69
Old 06-14-2021 , 09:46   Re: ERROR: SV_Modelindex Model not prechached
Reply With Quote #4

tried placing plugin_precache below plugin_init, error still occurs, symbols are getting more and more strange

FATAL ERROR (shutting down): SV_ModelIndex: SV_ModelIndex: model ****************** not precached. Segmentation fault

This is the latest error message that appeared. Seems the problem is more deep. The plugin i am working on is way too long, therefore i can't ask anybody to read every single line of it. If somebody could point me to where should i look for, that would be enough of a help, the rest i'll manage.

I have experienced similar error before:

FATAL ERROR SayText limit is 192 bytes, where the problem there was the way i placed colorchat's colors. The error occured when a colorchat text was typed like so:

Code:
ColorChat(id,team_color, "name ^3%s", szName) 
in this situation the ^3% was counted as 1 unknown strange symbol that for some reason multiplied the text every time it's called by random amounts, giving errors similar to the

SV_ModelIndex: SV_ModelIndex,
Text written inside the colorchat in that situation was random, containing parts of the original message.

The solution there was to put aside ^3 and %s.

Although, i have checked every single type of similar symbols in the plugin and the others that i am using, there are none which are connected like the example "^3%s"

Last edited by Crackhead69; 06-14-2021 at 09:50.