View Single Post
BlodyT.
Old 02-26-2019 , 15:02   Re: [PAID REQ][CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubricant Jam View Post
I wouldn't really pay monthly if I didn't have to, I'd rather pay an upfront cost due to the nature of the billing of my server. However, talking of monthly costs I'd be more than happy to pay 30-50 USD a month if the contents of the code weren't easily leaked etc.
Thanks for the feedback, the anti-cheat will require constant updates. Since the game became now f2p and Valve will most likely push updates more frequently compared to the past.
This means that the devs must be up all the time, to provide ASAP support for the new game updates (if the update will break some part of the AC structure). Because of that, unfortunately, a one-time payment isn't an option. But thanks for your thoughts, I'm considering a quarterly and annually billing options which will have additional discounts to the base price. For those willing to purchase a license for more than one server, there will be a discount too.

It's just a draft of the pricing plan, the prices might change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubricant Jam View Post
if the contents of the code weren't easily leaked etc.
Surely, this whole project will be encrypted and secured against unauthorized use/decryption. Most likely it will have "binding" protection for server IP and port (per license).
You don't have to worry about paying for something which can be easily leaked/bypassed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaK View Post
I probably speak for most, if not all, when I say I wouldn't buy into this if there was no source code.
Hey sneaK, thank you for your honest option, when it comes to a project like this one. I don't think that any developer would ever sell the source. Selling a license (including source) for $50 is just like shooting your own knee.
I understand your awareness about "legitness" of this project. What I can tell you, is that this project will be sold under the company. All the billing contracts will have legal power.
Before somebody will purchase the license, they can try out the anti-cheat at one of our test servers. Just to make sure that you aren't buying a pig in a poke.
Also, if fewer people will be interested in purchasing a license because of the source code being private. It's fine, I want to keep the customer base limited, the servers will be more exclusive with the anti-cheat compared to others (which will bring more players at server = higher server popularity).