View Single Post
BlodyT.
Old 02-26-2019 , 08:23   Re: [PAID REQ][CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
> The straight of this AC will be at the same level (if not better) as FACEIT’s server sided AC.

I don't mean to undermine your ideas but you are kind of out in left field with these thoughts. FaceIT is a multi-million dollar private organization who has had something like 4 rounds of VC investment to put towards R&D, among other things. Not to mention years of development behind that, and it's arguably still not that great. There are certainly a lot of great developers here but what you're asking for would require people to work full time on while most likely not receiving full time developer pay.
I agree with you that FACEIT is a multi-million company but I can’t agree with you when it comes to their sever sided anti-cheat. Form my knowledge, FACEIT had only two servers sided AC. Both of those AC’s were created before even FACEIT was a thing.
The first FACEIT’s AC wasn’t that great and they decided to hire AnAkkk and use his modified version of AC from TF2. I don’t want to go into details how AnAkIn's Anti-Cheat works (you can find some info at cheating websites) but the method is pretty simple and easy to implement if you know what you are doing. Also, this isn’t a secret that FACEIT were using SM for some time.

You probably miss understood me, I’m not looking for a developer or funding.
I have my own dev team and funds, I just need to know if somebody would be interested in purchasing the license and secure own server(s).
Also, I need to create a pricing model, how much a license per server should cost (per month). I know that Terminator-ws with his ULTR@ project is charging $50 per month.
So the question is, how much you will be able to pay for this anti-cheat to secure your server?
  • 25 USD
  • 30 USD
  • 40 USD
  • 50 USD
  • 60 USD
  • 70 USD

Regards,
BlodyT