View Single Post
MAUGHOLD
Veteran Member
Old 07-24-2011 , 02:13   Re: Advanced Bans (Real Time) by Exolent
Reply With Quote #935

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedd View Post
MAUGHOLD calm down, it's not worth getting ban just because a plugin doesn't work. Maybe you should try another plugin like AMXBans 6 or AMX SSBan.
I installed "AMX-BANS 6.0.3f2" right after I made my last post in this thread. It took me all of 20 minutes to install and configure, and that was including creating a gameme.com account.
http://xtroopdod.site.nfoservers.com/bans/view.php

The latest version of amxbans rocks and is nicely coded and well explained WITH NO MISTAKES.

I do admit I went a little overboard with my insult towards Exolent, I will delete that.

I don't like holier then thou people wasting other peoples time by not bothering to give full explanations or detailed install methods, much less, with a plugin that is as buggy and unreliable is advanced_bans is. I don't care if their doing it for free or not.

I been on these forum boards since 2004 and I appreciate the hard work and time that BAILOPAN and all of the coders give to this community. That was the very first time I have insulted anyone on these boards since I joined.

If I get banned, c'est la vie. I won't have my freedom of speech impaired even if he does have the power to ban me.
{FJ}Justice STEAM_0:0:633975 If anyone needs any help with their server, Just add me to steam friends and I'll help you out.

Last edited by MAUGHOLD; 07-24-2011 at 02:24.