View Single Post
paul92
Old 10-05-2019 , 20:56   Re: [L4D2] Charger Actions (1.0.2) [10-Sep-2019]
Reply With Quote #18

It's an awesome plugin. I'm still trying to find all the possible combinations and what each convar does.

Out of all of them, i find that l4d2_charger_punch doesn't change anything, no matter with what i combine it with. Could it be that it's not working?

First let me be sure we're on the same page:
Should it let you punch survivors while they are stuck with you during the charge/sprint? So hypothetically if enabled the survivor stuck with you on the charge (if using default left 4 dead 2 behavior) would take up to 3-4 punch while travelling, right? Also if not having a survivor stuck with you, you should still be able to punch while charging?

If at any of those 2 questions the answer is yes, then i'm here to report it's not working.
If the answer is no then i'm not understanding what it is supposed to do. Can you give some insight on this @Silvers?

Thanks in advance for any help!

EDIT: By the way what i'm trying to use it for is to combine it with charger pickup "16 Grab while charging (requires l4d2_charger_punch cvar)" but since i see no punches being done while charging, this of course doesn't work. Pretty sure once i'll be able to hand out punches while charging this will work out completely fine.

Last edited by paul92; 10-05-2019 at 21:01.