View Single Post
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Location: The Cookie Jar... or Pullman, WA (Washington State University)
Old 10-27-2007 , 19:43   Re: Getting back into the scene...
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtp10181 View Post
Well I might be getting back into AMXX and maybe source stuff as well. As some might know I like taking old abandoned plugins and upgrading and fixing them up. Was just wondering what plugins people are using these days? Here are some categories to think about.

Player Control / Punishment
Map Management
Server Management
Drastic Gameplay Change
General Fun
Man, it has been a while since I've seen you posting. Here's a link to plugins you have posted. I would assume ones that have recent posts are being used and need help but that's one man's assumptions.

http://www.amxmodx.org/compiler.php?...=jtp&go=search

What happened while you were gone: Virginia Tech unfortunately and an idiot attempting for us to feel pity for him posted here and was banned. Then another idiot claimed he was going to the front lines of the Iraq war providing no proof and a brand new registered member of the forums.

So all in all, you only missed several bans and some random bullshit. Welcome back!

Slmclarengt

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!