Thread: [Feature Request] [SOLVED] SB++ Dashboard Server Status
View Single Post
r3v
Old 01-11-2021 , 11:57   Re: [Question] SB++ Dashboard Server Status
Reply With Quote #3

Okey, i can write step, how you can enable this only for LINUX.
1) Turn off fully your csgo/css linux server. (command: quit, and disable server screen CTRL+C)
2) Go to in that directory, where did you installed ./steamcmd.sh and find linux32 folder
3) In linux32 folder find crashhandler.so and steamclient.so
4) Copy whese files to your Main CSGO/CSS server /bin directory (for example /home/csgo_awp_server/bin) (ofcourse, before it, backup old files or rename it for example crashhandler_.so & steamclient_.so
5) Go to your Main server directory and find srcds_run file. Open it. ( I recommend WinSCP for this or other text editor )
6) Find line: export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="${SRCDS_DIR}:${SRCDS_DIR}/bin:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}"
7) After this line, add:

export STEAM_GAMESERVER_A2S_INFO_REQUIRE_CHALLENGE=1
export STEAM_GAMESERVER_RATE_LIMIT_200MS=25
export STEAM_GAMESERVER_PACKET_HANDLER_NO_IPC=1

Save it.

(For more info, go to this discussion: https://steamcommunity.com/discussio...8351344359625/ )

And Start the server like as always...

I have CSGO windows servers to on my PC, but i can't find that "srcds_run" file... So, just google it, or write comments in that Steam discussion thread where paste whese commands.

I'm using 6 CS:GO servers on Linux Debian 10. Whese commands with variables =1 , =25 , =1 which i'm using for now. My servers are in Lithuania, so Sweden or United Kingdom can see my servers to.
I'm always getting DDoS'ed everyday, so lag only appears for short time, for 3 seconds or little more.

So sooner or later, i think Steam will be updated the all servers for all with this Challenge=1. Not for only CS:GO, CS:S games, and for many games...
But for now, by the default, the Challenge is turned off, for testing maybe.

And it would be great to fix this thing on Sourcebans Website Page.

Last edited by r3v; 01-11-2021 at 12:05.