Thread: [TF2] MatchMod
View Single Post
robsco
Old 09-22-2009 , 05:56   Re: [TF2] MatchMod
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoHawkeye View Post
Details on the check..

SourceTV must be active when the plugin loads the way I have it written currently.

PHP Code:
public OnPluginStart()
{

mm_recording GetConVarInt(g_cvar_tvenable);

I suspect your enabling SourceTV after the plugin is loading, so what you can do is move the above line to InitializeVariables() private function which is checked at game time as opposed to plugin load. This is just off the top of my head, so mileage may vary a bit.

Next release I will move the check to make sure its a gametime check like all the other variables.

Also, I will be handling the config files a bit differently to accomodate the whitelist feature valve just dropped in. Since mp_tournament needs to be enabled at map load, the way I have things setup, it will never parse the whitelist. So I will be temporarily changing the servercfgfile cvar until the match is completed so a map change can be done during the sequence.
Ah, yeah, that looks like my problem. I'll give it another go tonight when I have time. I am hopefully going to be using this plugin for a South African league that I am helping in setting up as our clan servers are already running sourcemod and this plugin does basically everything that we need.

EDIT: It's working perfectly. Like you said I was enabling the stv too late.

Also another thing; is it possible to somehow hide the server cvar changes in the ingame chat (I know how to do it on the client side) so that they are disabled for everyone? This is what I am talking about:
Quote:
Server cvar 'mp_tournament' changed to 1
Server cvar 'mp_match_end_at_timelimit' changed to 1
Server cvar 'mp_timelimit' changed to 30
Server cvar 'mp_winlimit' changed to 4
They are basically just annoying when trying to read the comments from this plugin as the game starts, goes into half time and after the game.

Last edited by robsco; 09-22-2009 at 17:37.