View Single Post
marlonws
Old 03-27-2012 , 15:47   Re: [TF2] TFDodgeball
Reply With Quote #645

I have a doubt, is about plugins / mods, most plugins / mods that I see is this guy 'ConVars' or 'Cvars'. Because every time that I will install a plugin / mod, for example: Dodgeball and has this 'ConVars' / 'Cvars', and to make the plugins / mods have to create a working file. ConVars cfg with this, but I do not know where to put and what is the name. cfg must be given.

example:

The Mod Saxton Hale has Cvars, and explains where I have to create the Cvars. Cfg.

example:

Cvars:

You can find all the cvars in the tf/cfg/sourcemod/SaxtonHale.cfg

hale_speed (Default: 360) - Saxton Hale's speed (max is 400)
hale_rage_damage (Default: 800.0) - Damaged needed for Rage activation.
hale_rage_dist (Default: 800) - Saxton Hale's Rage will effect on x inches (1/4 from this for Vagineer's Rage effect)
hale_announce (Default: 120) - Time between info about the mode. 0 = disable announce.
hale_specials 1/0 (Default: 1) - Special characters on/off.
hale_point_type 1/0 (Default: 0) - Select condition to enable point (0 - alive players, 1 - time).
hale_point_alive (Default: 5) (for hale_point_type 0) - Enable control points when there are X people left alive.
hale_point_delay (Default: 6) (for hale_point_type 1) - Additional time delay per player before point's activation.
hale_enabled (Default: 1) - Do you really want set it to 0?
hale_crits (Default: 1) - Can Hale get crits?
hale_ragesentrydamagemode (Default: 1) - If 0, to repair a sentry that has been damaged by rage, the Engineer must pick it up and put it back down.
hale_first_round (Default 0) - If it's 0, first round will be default arena.

------------

so my doubt is: where to put this convars and the name of the file. cfg I give to the plugin / mod Dodgeball work? help me?

sorry my english.

grateful

note:

I already have metamod, and SourceMod SDKHooks.
just need help on convar or Cvans No I know where to install on my server and what name should I give this arquivo.cfg

Last edited by marlonws; 03-27-2012 at 15:52.