View Single Post
Napoleon_be
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2022 , 12:49   Re: [REQ][Paid] Developer
Reply With Quote #5

The fact is i told you i don't like working for less than 10$ an hour. If you've ever even had a job, you'd know this for yourself. Even though i agreed on the 15$, spent hours doing stuff you could eventually do yourself. I even had to read the plugin topics to figure out how to configure your server. I mean, if that's too hard, why even bother starting a server yourself?

Antifrag plugin was fixed but you just can't seem to understand valve has limited the hud channels to a maximum of 4, which makes it nearly impossible to get all the hudmessages shown as you want them to be. HNS by exolent, LJStats, speedometer and much more plugins which were using hudmessages.

Good luck finding someone who wants to edit an 8k lines code that has been edited 5 times before, the way you want it to be. Still funny to hear you talking i didn't manage anything but yet you keep using the stuff i fixed for you on your server.

Anyways, this was just a friendly reminder to other people they shouldn't waste their time on someone like you. This was my last msg as this shouldn't be discussed here in the first place. Just glad i could share the story.