View Single Post
z0mb13
Old 01-27-2020 , 18:21   Re: [NMRIH]Looking for help remaking a plugin
Reply With Quote #3

The plugin changes multiple zombies. I once had a version of the plugin that changed only the runner zombies and every runner zombie was replaced with the dog model . I would enable and disable that plugin to effectively "change" modes after a player vote was made. The version of the plugin that I have now changes models on all zombies randomly and not just the runner zombies. By randomly, I mean that not every zombie of that type is changed into a different model, only some of them. So I'm assuming it uses some math to generate a "random" number to pick what model the zombie should be changed to based on what type of zombie it is. (IE: shambler, crawler, runner, etc.)

I would like to get rid of that randomization and make it so only the runners models are changed. I figured if i could find or a make a new source, I could use this to create other plugins with a similar effect but different models. (It also seems that I am able to define the starting health of the new zombie, as shown in Yomox's blogspot link above. Yomox's version of the plugin is not the same as the one I have.)

Even though I have the smx I have no documentation to show how to configure it or what config files it is looking for, so it is very hard to use in it's current state.

Edit: Got the source from the original mod creator. This thread is no longer needed sorry for the spam.

Last edited by z0mb13; 02-03-2020 at 20:36.