Thread: AMX Super 5.0.2
View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   Geesu (62)
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 10-19-2005 , 03:22   AMX Super 5.0.2

AMX SUPER 5.0

This is a COMPLETE REWRITE of 4.2.

As you may know its been a while.... Well a long while, and in that time their has been actually quite a few different versions of the '5.0'. Although none have been completed, or as updated as this release. We all are (especially me) sorry that it has taken this long for an update, but as you know life gets tricky sometimes, and for large segments of time. So we really wanted this version to count, and we took our time, just so that could happen. I did not write a single bit of code in this plugin, I am simply the representative of this wonderful piece of art created before you. (The credits will be below) And let me tell you, they worked their asses off! I dont think things could have went together any better myself, its really great to see so much talent come together and produce something without conflict, and create such a large and wonderful plugin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Files Included:
  • -scripting/amx_super-cmdmanager.sma
  • -scripting/amx_super-fun.sma
  • -scripting/amx_super-others.sma
  • -scripting/amx_super-serious.sma
  • -scripting/amx_super-menu.sma*
  • --
  • -plugins/amx_super-cmdmanager.amxx
  • -plugins/amx_super-fun.amxx
  • -plugins/amx_super-others.amxx
  • -plugins/amx_super-serious.amxx
  • -plugins/amx_super-menu.amxx
  • --
  • -data//lang/amx_super.txt
  • -data/lang/amx_super_menu.txt
  • --
  • -configs/amx_super.cfg (all cvars for all plugins)
  • -configs/disabled_cmds.txt (Created by amx_super-cmdmanager on first run.)

Download: Supercentral.co [Mirror]
Current Version: 5.0.2
Report all bugs in our Github. Link is provided by clicking "Github" or below

We have moved to Github! https://github.com/SuperCentral-Gami...MX-Super-5.0.2
You can find all documentation, updates, issues(bug tracking) and such in our Github.
There is also a color version, using CromChat. Check it out here: https://github.com/SuperCentral-Gami....0.2-color.zip

Last edited by DruGzOG; 05-26-2020 at 11:21. Reason: 5.0.2 - github