View Single Post
Shaman
Old 05-07-2008 , 13:08   Re: Pawn Studio 0.8.3 is out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
It's a beta release, its semi-stable...

Quote:
Wanna be a bigger help? List steps on how how you might have had the crash occur. Chances are I or Basic-Master MIGHT be able to get it to reoccur. You don't have to post a dump file, just post steps on how you might have had it occur. A few bugs have been discovered by these trial and error processes, just with a few steps, and a test script to use that might have triggered the crash.
I wrote my problems in the previous post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
I get lots of the problems while opening brackets and writing function names, so the ClamSense must have some serious problems. (I just got an error while looking for the correct name of ClamSense. I downloaded it again, extracted to desktop in "pstudio-0.8.3" sub-folder, opened "Preferences", looked at the name and clicked "Cancel" :/ I can reproduce this.)
Quote:
And no, you flamebaited yourself, and you reported the post of another administrator, so no, I and the other administrators aren't going to do shit about your BAAAAAAWWWWWing.
I am a social democrat so I think everyone including the executives should follow the rules. I have discussions like this a lot. It's hard for me to get used to this, because I obey the rules that I make and expect the same behaviour from others.

---

Please. I am not trying to blame/flame/insult/etcetera anyone. I am just writing my thoughts about this application.