View Single Post
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 12-29-2018 , 17:05   Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]
Reply With Quote #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
It's a good idea and it can be done. If you have a suggestion on how the "weighted" system is going to work, let me hear it. Do you want it to use some math formula in order to determine the XP a player is going to receive based on the other player's XP or how?
lets say
level from 0 - 8 has 2 points extra on all events
level 9 - 17 has 3 points extra
level 18 - 25 has 4 points
level 26 - 34 has 5 points
level 35 - 42 has 6 points
and so on

when level 5 which has ( 2 ) kills level 31 ( 5 ), he gets the value of his points = 5
when its the other way and level 31 ( 5 ) kills level 5 ( 2 ), he gets his points value which is = 2

lvl 26 ( 5 ) kills lvl 17 ( 4 ) he gets = 4 points
lvl 11 ( 3 ) kills lvl 38 ( 6 ) he gets = 6 points
lvl 19 ( 5 ) kills lvl 8 ( 2 ) he gets = 2 points

all can be set by cvar, and can be extra points for events like, + 2 from headshot, + 3 knife + 2 nade, +2 plant or defuse or explode

so when a low rank player kills a veteran, he gets way more points, and a veteran has to kill good players to get good XP, if he just kills low rank players, he gets very low points

the important thing i want, is that all the points gained, are extracted from the victim, like if a low ranked player kills me and i'm worth 5 points, he gets 5 points + 2 from headshot as example, and those 5 points are removed from me as well, a lose - 5 points, kind like gameME works

this is my math, everyone can help us make it better, its like a gambling system which makes players more addicted to the game server

i will add weapons skins and player skins ( if you make it ) based on the rank like you weapons and knife plugins, ranks and exp will be high so it will be hard, i will have like 60 or more ranks and lvl, so it will be an amazing server

other thing i want is too give a bonus of +2 XP for assistance kill, which i'm using too, when the player makes 60% dmg and another player kills, he gets assistance + 1 frag, so he could get +2 XP as bonus!