View Single Post
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 03-13-2019 , 22:39   Re: TrafficID
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEarthQuake View Post
Since when did you become a nominalist? I did not know you were multi-talented! Now that makes absolutely no sense. This identifies the network traffic and places it into log file. Follow? Sure there are others similar albeit unmaintained and unnecessarily convoluted big code. This works. One tiny sma. Void of tons of other files and instructions. Just drop it in and it works. You cannot force me to use other scripts or discourage me from sharing fix with sample code especially when GeoIP is packaged wrong leaving bad code on the street on a much more grandiose scale than you can fathom. I was the first one to point out the problem with GeoIP here if you take the time to read the details. It was packaged wrong. Why not use the code from the guy who got it working? Use it on your DoD server and let me know what it does to it. =P If you have any players you will know where your traffic is coming from. Identified. There are more issues with GeoIP and this was not intended to be released as is. It was going to have the weather pushed to it also of each new connection IE traffic. The so-called 'Traffic', I am not the only one to call it that buddy. Wikiapedia has an entire page dedicated to it. The ID? Really? Okay. Thanks for helping me be patient and explain what this does if the name ambiguates it some how please suggest a new name now. I see it as unique and that was what I named it. It is actually called named.sma. Not to confuse you. Name like a name server, a DNS server, resolves the IP through name server say to alliedmods.net. Similarly TrafficID called name was like my name server for my GoldSource farm. I had alpha version name a b c d e was for element. Left pending. This stable version is D name D. named.sma. D is combo of the B and C version. C was for counter-strike. The GeoIP IP ID which is an abbreviation for identify. Identifies the connector by country, region, and city. Region is state for U.S. and region for everybody else so I just called it region. It is in your destiny to test the D for DoD. Please let me know if you do not see colored messages like on CS. If not I will tell you it is WW2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_traffic
Wow, what in the world is this nonsensical post? Your plugin does not log "internet traffic", it only logs the location from which a player is connecting based on their IP address (so not "traffic" and not an "id"). Also, the title of your thread doesn't exist in your post nor is it the name of your .sma file (which is named nonsensical). It's just confusing and should be reasonably consistent for people to even take you seriously.

Last edited by fysiks; 03-13-2019 at 22:40.