View Single Post
EE171799845
Old 06-19-2022 , 10:13   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
So the problem is about missile plugin. Disable it, try another or ask on the missile plugin thread for a fix.
After a long test, I found that it was not the [cs:go|zr] weapons menu with greens for zombiereloaded plug-in, because I had deleted the plug-in. I found that when the server player threw a grenade, there was a very small probability that the server would crash. Whether it was a smoke, flash or he grenade, there was a very small probability that the server would crash. I don't know what the problem is, Sometimes when the grenade is thrown out, the grenade is facing the character model, perhaps the zombie model. Before the grenade touches the model, the server crashes. This situation is extremely easy to happen when there are a large number of people, and almost never crashes when there are few people. It may be that because there are a large number of people, everyone likes to throw grenades, so the probability of server crash increases, I'm not sure whether my installation method is correct. Since I started the service until now, I don't know how to solve this problem, or do I use the wrong version of the plug-in. In short, I really want your help. It has been bothering me for a long time, and I don't know how to solve it,

This is the server information when my server crashed