View Single Post
Darkwob
BANNED
Old 07-22-2019 , 17:22   [l4d2] i'll need want for l4d2 vip plugin(for ex: In image)
Reply With Quote #1

Dear forum members, I need a vip plugin for Left 4 Dead 2, but I want an plugin that does not require sql or mysql. Only" sourcemod/data "or opened in another folder(can be in a private vip folder) ,a file contains the VIP' members ' steam id, user name, duration and vip status(such as basic,silver, gold) data. If I want to enter the player's information, vip duration and vip status in the file from within the server, if I want the game if the player is online, admin menu, or I want to write a command to give that player a vip. Console command (example: sm_addvip steam id / nickname duration vip status (basic, silver, gold). Please help me.

If you can, you can encode these images into the currently available "vip menu" Plugin, but I want this one, if you can. If a player is not vip to the chat part "when you type" !vip", the vip menu will be activated.If you are a member of the vip chat part "when you type" !vip", the contents of the image below come.

you can encode this plug-in. If I knew how to encode, I wouldn't really write this request to this forum, but I really don't know how to write code, and a server needs a vip Plugin to be active all the time. some servers offer mysql or sql support extra and paid.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2236952

THİS SKİN COLOR MENUTHAT'S HOW THE AURA MENU IS.

THE NINTH OPTION IN SKIN AND AURA FEATURES IS" SKIN OFF "OR" AURA OFF".

THİS İS AURA!

Last edited by Darkwob; 08-01-2019 at 16:36.