View Single Post
goodman3
Old 06-21-2018 , 09:22   Re: Is more than 32 players possible ?
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by meTaLiCroSS View Post
I insist. You're asking for a engine rewritement. Start aiming to other engines which allows more than 32 players. You are requesting this from complete ignorance, because you're not assimilating our words as developers/researchers/programmers. You're not understanding how big would be to implement a playable-way to have more than 1 player. Client must be edited also, because it wont be playable, trust me. This could be done as an experimental work (only for your consolation) and nothing else, coming from a trusted scripter for sure.

@tarsisd2 gave you the right answer. This has been discussed several times before. In case of having a client source code in developer's hands, there would exists a chance to extend it (if you don't want to understand why this is required, better don't argue), but we do not know how far away that is from us. Valve wants dead this game.
What give you the impression of I'm not a programmer? If you insist, that's fine. I'm not asking anyone to achieve this. I'm just asking if that's possible.
And you guys keep telling me that no one will do it, which is so obvious. Thanks for not answering the question.