View Single Post
bibu
Veteran Member
Old 08-31-2022 , 05:25   Community Servers
Reply With Quote #1

I was for a few years gone from the forums aswell as in gaming. I used to play CS 1.6 and sometimes DoD in the past. And on both of them I used to play on different community servers, with sometimes modded and sometimes unmodded versions of the game.

The reason why I have created this topic is, I just can't find any quality servers on both games. They're either packed with bots, sometimes non-steamers or it's too much modded with me with all the VIP things or the server just doesn't have a stable community.

I know advertisement is not allowed here, so if anyone knows a good place, feel free to send me a PM. But that's not the main reason I'm posting here. I wanted to see, if there is anyone out there, of having identical thoughts of getting a proper gaming server. I know, both of the games seem pretty idle for now, but who knows?

Another thing I was gonna ask, especially the forum moderators. Would it be somehow possible, to create as AlliedModders community official servers? I don't recall that such thing ever existed in the past and wanted to know if such possibility would be possible.

I'm looking forward to all the interest and reply out there.