View Single Post
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 10-09-2020 , 06:36   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bot Holdout (1.6) [10-May-2020]
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crasher_3637 View Post
I'm not sure if it makes any difference
It doesn't, but thanks, if I update I'll change the numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanaguy View Post
Just noticed the main reason why it wasn't having the intended effect I had desired in the Welcome To Hell campaign. The in-map entities have their targetnames (for the team 4 survivors) blank. Will there be support soon for allowing the individual L4D1 cases to have their unique target name? (I'll be happy to use this with the Map Based Configs plugin)
The plugin cannot work on maps which create L4D1 survivors like in c6m1/c6m3 and must be disabled or issues will occur. If I can find a method to auto detect L4D1 holdout style survivors on maps and auto disable the plugin I'll update, otherwise you have to use a maps config to change l4d2_holdout_allow to 0. I could add a cvar to block maps but theres really no point since plugins for map specific configs exist.

Now auto blocks detected maps spawning L4D1 holdout survivors:
Code:
1.7 (09-Oct-2020)
    - Added plugin enabled check when using commands to prevent usage if turned off.
    - Automatically detects and blocks the plugin running on maps which spawn their own L4D1 holdout survivors.
    - Changed character number for Louis. Has no affect. Thanks to "Crasher_3637" for reporting.
    - Fixed round restart resetting the blocked map bool.

Last edited by Silvers; 10-09-2020 at 07:35.