View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   v3x (159)
jsauce
Old 12-31-2005 , 10:19   Simple Map Extender v. 1.1
Reply With Quote #1

The only reason I made this is because I didn't see one already made and the admins on my server really wanted it. It's a very simple plugin that allows any admin to extend the map by x number of minutes. It has the ability to not allow any admin to extend the map if the map isn't in the mapcycle and also has the ability to set a max number of times a map can be extended and a max amount of time each time its extended. It's very simple and it does what it need to do.

Code:
#define MAX_MAPS 32 // Change this if you have more than 32 maps in mapcycle. #define MAPCYCLE    // Check mapcycle to prevent non mapcycle files from being extended. #define EXTENDMAX 3 // Maximum number of times a map may be extended by anyone. #define EXTENDTIME 15   // Maximum amount of time any map can be extended at once.
These are pretty easy to understand. If you have more than 32 maps in your mapcycle you change MAX_MAPS. If you don't want the mapcycle even checked comment out MAPCYCLE. EXTENDMAX is the amount of times a map may be extended before extending is not allowed anymore. EXTENDTIME is the max amount of time anyone can extend a map each time they extend it. Change these to whatever you want before you compile it. EXTENDMAX and EXTENDTIME are not cvars because any admin could defeat the purpose of the plugin by changing them.

Fixed bug, you can no longer extend the map by a negative number thereby removing time from the remaining maptime.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_extend.sma - 3072 views - 3.8 KB)

The Saucy Blog
Send a message via ICQ to jsauce Send a message via AIM to jsauce Send a message via MSN to jsauce