View Single Post
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-08-2021 , 09:28   Re: SourceBans error connecting
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by painlesstgp View Post
This is the weirdest thing, i've tried swapping wherever i host my sourcebans panel to make it quicker, so i got a new domain and a new webhosting grabbed the newest website from sb++ github, then installed it successfully, then i went and dragged in all the latest game plugins aswell, restarted server, then i went on sourcebans page and added my server with the IP and RCON, I also swapped the ServerID to 1 in the .cfg, then also restarted it again but it's still saying "Error connecting (IP:27015)"

I have tried everything, and it doesn't wanna work and i am setting it up exactly the same as before, yes the server can connect to my database (i wildcarded remote host), cause there is 0 errors server-side in error log and when doing sm plugins list in RCON.

If anyone can help me sort this out, I will be eternally grateful.

Kind regards, painless.
~
Everything indicates, as I understand it, that you are using a shared hosting, it does have some limitations.

Do the test debugging connection you have on sourcebans and see if you can connect normally, any error shows there.

https://sbpp.dev/docs/debugging_connection/

This file comes with the sourcebans web part, just configure and then enter this page.