Thread: token gslt
View Single Post
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 11-20-2018 , 03:44   Re: token gslt
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triniayo View Post
IPv4 bans didn't work back then, and they wouldn't work nowadays too.
They did work, and that's why people have so much against them; less money into their own pockets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triniayo View Post
I'm pretty sure that they're not gonna introduce a new system. GSLT works pretty well. Everytime an account's GLST gets banned, they earn another $15 for a new account with CS:GO.
Not really $15, but whatever. Resellers often have quantity discounts and other "internal" prices.

I had plans about doing some research in regards to the GSLT system, so I grabbed a few accounts around the price of $5 / 5€. Just never got around to do anything at all, not yet, at least....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain View Post
What you're asking is that Honda introduce a system into their cars so that if one Honda runs a red light, all other Hondas are disabled, or Honda introduce a system that will brake for you if you near a red light. Yeah, it would definitely stop the running of red lights... but at what cost? I get what you're saying with GSPs, but I think it's a bit absurd to expect a service provider to make sure that their customers are following every regulation applicable.
Understood the right way, it would not be about altering a car, but about revoking the driver's license way sooner than right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfxD View Post
when they do i bans, i delete my server from cloud and reinstall it, this is a fast ip change. ip bans makes no sense...
// newest edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfxD View Post
ip bans .......it takes 2 seconds to change ip for me. delete server from gamecloud and recreate it. they need other ways instead of ip bans.
That doesn't mean IP bans doesn't make sense; this is another reason why they do make sense.

A such attitude from your cloud provider is totally wrong. They shouldn't assign a *NEW* IP addresses to customers so quickly, but simply re-assign the same old IP address, if they would do things "properly".

Doing otherwise indeed shows that is their own fault when IP bans are *eventually* affecting their "innocent customers", and just talks more for IP bans.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].

Last edited by DarkDeviL; 11-20-2018 at 03:47.