View Single Post
oats
Old 10-13-2017 , 10:52   Re: [CS:S] Z-Props (Redux) v1.3.4 (Updated: 8/24/13)
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoo View Post
Is there still work on this plugin? I'd like to see spawn-on-aim feature. Has anyone worked that out?
I realize that this was requested more than 3 years ago, but I recently decided to spin up a zm/zr server to replicate a server I used to play on in high school, and spawn-on-aim was key to the prop spawning as that meant skilled players could use filing cabinets to stack (by staring directly down).

So I enhanced this plugin. New features include:
  1. Spawn-on-aim
  2. Added "height" offset option in zprop.defines.txt to control prop spawn height offset (for models with origins not at the bottom of the model)
  3. Switch to use the original credits system, or use player's money (zprop_credits_mode - 0 = Credits, 1 = Cash)
  4. Switch to turn off chat announcement whenever you spawn a prop (zprop_verbose - 0 = Don't announce, 1 = Announce)

I've never written a sourcemod plugin before, and I haven't extensively tested the new features, but hopefully others can find some use from these additions.

You can download it here:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/attach...6&d=1508050810

Last edited by oats; 10-15-2017 at 11:31. Reason: Add plugin files, additional info