View Single Post
Sr.Nihilanth
Old 09-09-2018 , 07:32   [Fix] Useless NoScope Action. [ADD] Sound Event Function
Reply With Quote #20

Hey guys, well, I know that thread is a little bit old, but, I like plugins and I've installed that plugin and modified the same.

Well, at the fist time, I've noticed a issue, like, the NoScope action doesn't work, so... I tryed to open the .sma, in the Line:101, on the "Equal" part, have a "==" instead of "<=" like on the QuickScope line [Line:102].

I don't know why this is putted there...

_____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ ______________________

AH, almost forgot, I've putted sounds events when you do the "QuickScopes" and "NoScopes", it's the same audio but if you know the basic of amxx you can change it!

Here the "strings" to add:

HTML Code:
[Where]                 [Command]

Line:107		client_cmd(iKiller, "spk misc/MultiKill/noquickgod");
Line:108		client_cmd(iVictim, "spk misc/MultiKill/noquickgod");
JUST ADD, DON'T REPLACE NOTHING.

[-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

I don't know if I was able to do that, but, I will put attachment file [.7z] with the sounds what you will need to put onto this local:

"cstrike\sounds\misc\MultiKill\"

So ... It's that, I really appreciate if that's being helpful . GBye

EDIT: IF YOU REPLACE THE "==" FOR "<=", EVERY KILL WITH ANY SNIPER WEAPON WILL BE IDENTIFIED LIKE NO SCOPE, SO, WE NEED TO WAIT THE EFFx TO FIX THAT ... SORRY GUYS....
Attached Files
File Type: 7z Quick n NoScope SFX.7z (438.6 KB, 102 views)

Last edited by Sr.Nihilanth; 09-09-2018 at 13:54. Reason: I've putted .rar instead of .7z :lol: