View Single Post
GrO
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2010 , 07:41   Re: Anti Team Flash
Reply With Quote #5

I've tested the plugin on my ded. server and it works, but not for everyone.

I.E. my flashes are not working on my teammate, but his flashes are working for me, as there were no Anti Team Flash Plugin installed. Even, when it worked, the flashed teammate wasn't blinded, but still was stunned, as always.

People also were saying, that it worked for them few times and then just stopped.

I'm using the latest MM/SM snapshots:

mmsource-1.8.4-hg737-windows
sourcemod-1.3.5-hg3049-windows

EDIT:
And I think there should be a CVar, that will limit and allow AntiTeamFlashing for max 35 seconds after RoundStart. Why? Because No Flashes from all of my teammates all of the time may be a BIG Advantage in action for the flashing team (..."You, throw this flashbang next to the enemy and I'll just run after it, cause I won't get flashed anyway."...) and that may be a real problem, when people will just start overusing it.

I don't know, if there is a way to make the plugin smart enaugh to detect, if the flashing guy has an enemy in his view and disable ATF functionality, when teammates are flashed along with enemy players, that way all teams will be flashed and none of them will have any advantages in fight.

Last edited by GrO; 10-04-2010 at 08:07.