View Single Post
AsphyxiaJLSA
Old 10-16-2021 , 21:19   Re: (L4D2) Stripper- Remove invisible wall
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonblader View Post
You can use [L4D2 & CS:GO] VScript File Replacer to remove the invisible walls created by vscript configuration.

Steps:
1. install VScript Replacer plugin
2. start map c8m4_interior
3. put in console: sm_vs_dump
4. go to local files and open: Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\scripts\vscripts\vscripts_dump\c 8m4_elevatorfix.nut

Add "//" in this line:
PHP Code:
//make_clip( "_elevator_tabbernaut",    "Survivors",    1, "-222 -222 -5205", "0 0 0", "13541 15357 5543" ); 
5. save as name c8m4_elevatorfix_custom.nut
6. put this new file in carpet: Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\scripts\vscripts\vscripts_custom
7. open file: Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\data\vscripts_o verride.cfg

Modify and add within the file (it would look like this without the explanatory text of the vscripts_override.cfg)
Spoiler

I just added a code to tell it to replace the original file with the new one that you created in the c8m4_interior map.

8. save the changes of vscripts_override.cfg
9. change the map to c8m4_interior again.
10. invisible wall removed.

Note: I don't know what consequential effects the map can have by modifying this, so this is just a basical example of how to use the VScript Replacer plugin.
Hi, thank you very much, if it worked for me, I would like to know how I can call the elevator and have the doors open after a while but without the elevator going down, could you help me?

DISCORD: Asphyxia#9797

Sorry for my bad English