View Single Post
The Art of War
Veteran Member
Old 07-08-2010 , 13:46   Re: Hero: BOT Fighter
Reply With Quote #5

No it seems pretty funny lol but the only thing youre doing is calling a forward for client_damage which can be found in I dont know how many codes, and makes it damage them with sh_extra_damage. No offense, but you could have used a sh_set_hero_dmgmult.

Anyway, if you want to stick to the method, you could remove the "1000" damage, instead just set 1 or just set it to "damage", without the ""'s and make damage in the forward
Code:
public client_damage()
, and make it with SH_DMG_KILL which will instantly kill the target no matter of health.

=

PHP Code:
sh_extra_damage(victimattackeror whatever"Bot Bullet"headshotSH_DMG_KILL
Will give you a headshot instant kill

Anyway, I dont want a flame war. This is a lot better then the last post by some random guy clearly saying his hero was made with JTP's generator... And it didnt even work. Just that the coding is, well, very simple. Nothing wrong with that but I dont really see a point to it. The other hero though, is damn good (even though I already knew that Jelle had G-Dog's one). One question: Is it removing the knockback by bullets or does it removes the speed loss when you are hit? I know it says knockback but Ive only seen real knockback in 1 server (Wolf SH Pro) and G-Dog linked to one about speed loss.

Last edited by The Art of War; 07-08-2010 at 14:01.