View Single Post
SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 03-02-2019 , 02:23   Re: [L4D2]Arcade Edition[MOD]
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
I mean, you shouldn't post the sourcemod/metamod install whatsoever, just the 3rd party plugins and their source code, not the sourcemod plugins.
**UPDATE** Ok all the Source Code for the plugins is in there and base mods to get what you see in the videos, is working on servers you upload to is available! In addition to a full download from the first download link, to upload the entire l4d2arcade mod playable server is also available with a better set up layout for installing! all source files except qcvartest and cvartest and precacher is available! As I couldn't find the source files for those sorry! But i'm sure they are around www.sourcemod.net somewhere if the source is really that important for those files! They are minor so you shouldn't notice anything as I didn't modify their source. One is a quiet convar changer sm_qcvar instead of just sm_cvar where you see the text printed on your screen. Also cvartest was I believe something that revealed all hidden cvars in the console like if you typed in their name they are no longer hidden. You would have to dig around for it on www.sourcemod.net for its source sorry! Precacher precaches a lot of things so the game doesn't crash on map load. That is all! Let me know if you have any more problems with this set up! Or any questions! Thank you for your time!

Also I post all that stuff cause its like an actual whole new game to play not really just little plugins to enhance something - its a bunch of plugins and cvar changes to A.I. Director S.I. Survivor, Weapons, Friendly Fire, etc. to make a badazz campaign experience on a whole new level, compared to old campaign - it goes from boring slow standard campaign to arcadey fast paced fun/exhilerating/intense campaign! Hopefully nothing else is the problem! But like I said, if there is, I will fix it right away! So let me know! Peace!