View Single Post
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2017 , 04:29   Re: [L4D2] Mutant Zombies (1.3) [10-May-2012]
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
You would have to try it, I think 0 means disabled though, so setting to 1 should do it. I guess you tested already, if you see this, let us know the result. Thanks
Well I tried it and it just disabled the plugin completely. I'm guessing it's because the plugin is looking for a value higher than 0 to determine when to mutate a common infected.

The closest you can get to having most zombies be mutants is setting all random values to 1 (as you mentioned, Silvers), and editing the .sp file to allow way more mutants to spawn at once. The down side to this is that if you decide to add the outline glow to all the mutant types, you'd see all these glowing zombie outlines everywhere. Plus, too many mutants could lag or crash the server.

For anyone interested, right now I just have it set to:

Max amount of mutants at once: 70
How many commons before a mutant appears: 10 (11th common that spawns will be a mutant)
How many of each mutant can there be at once: 10 (because there are 7 types of mutants and max amount of mutants at once is 70)

The above settings seem to diversify the population and don't make these mutants too redundant or seldom/scarce.

Last edited by Psyk0tik; 10-22-2017 at 10:58.