View Single Post
NgBUCKWANGS
Old 02-03-2017 , 15:49   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A L4D2 5+ Player Enhancement for Campaign
Reply With Quote #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanaguy View Post
When I swap to any other team in The Port (Last Chapter) at any point I will get a "Survivor's Failed" message and I am forced to start over. I commonly see it alone and I have no doubt it applies in other circumstances too
I think this is normal and The Sacrifice finale was the first map I tried with a few friends when I tested the distribution of the Tanks. I knew this map spawned more than one at a time and this was the map of choice to try it out on. I think the reason why you need two guys and one has to be human is probably because the bots won't do anything on their own and there's a lot of things that need to be done? I'm not sure but I don't believe bots will pour gas into the generators on their own, hit the button to raise the bridge, or know which bot to send for the last generator?

This is not something I think I'll fix. One plugin that comes to mind and is worth a try is the No Death Check Until Dead plugin and maybe that'll keep the game going? I doubt it'll keep the game going but it's worth a try?

Also, If you just want to murder innocent survivors on the Port, you can do it in survival?