View Single Post
lex_talionis
Old 01-11-2006 , 14:26  
Reply With Quote #5

Kenty,

Great idea! Maybe Bailopan can sticky this thread?

Any how, here are a few more, and BAILOPAN, you are welcome to roll these up in future releases of CS:S DM:

aim_ag_texture, aim_shotty, fy_funtimes, fy_iceworld_arena, dm_battlecreek_v3, cs_reflex3, fy_barn, fy_rocks, fy_trenches, ba_texture_arena2, ba_ffg2_v1, aim_ag_texture2, aim_ag_texture5, aim_ag_texture_r, fy_blazin, fy_blizzard_rc1, de_industrial_crane_v3, wired, dm_dark_sanctuary

All of these have random spawns in good areas; that is, there are no spawns in bad places (i.e. on boxes that break, places where model can get stuck).

Average spawn point count is between 40 and 50. (This count works great for about 17-20 players so the likelyhood of spawners spawning atop one another is low).

Spawn files are attached below and as always, I'm working on more!

fy_barn DOWNLOAD

fy_rocks DOWNLOAD

fy_trenches DOWNLOAD

ba_texture_arena2 (large, about 3 times larger than ag_texture) I recommend to not comment out awp weapon for this CS:S DM map)! DOWNLOAD

MORE INFO

ba_ffg2_v1 (sweet map! same guy how developed ba_texture_arena2 and this one has 65 random spawns!) DOWNLOAD

MORE INFO

aim_ag_texture2 DOWNLOAD

MORE INFO

aim_ag_texture5 (can't find where to DL at the moment, unless you want to connect to my server and port from your client /maps folder)

aim_ag_texture_r (can't find where to DL at the moment, unless you want to connect to my server and port from your client /maps folder)

fy_blazin DOWNLOAD

MORE INFO

fy_blizzard_rc1 (good fps plus some fun physics...you can slap water mellons around and they explode!) DOWNLOAD

MORE INFO

de_industrial_crane_v3 (great map design IMHO, bomb sites are under-ground and all random spawn points are above ground...use stripper if you want to remove bomb site entities) DOWNLOAD

MORE INFO

wired (another nice map that has good detail but w/o the extra system overhead...it runs smooth with good fps, no bomb sites and not hostages) DOWNLOAD

MORE INFO

dm_dark_sanctuary (THE BEST CSSDM map ever created IMHO! Custom 50 spawn-point txt file included in spawn_points.zip below )

BZIP MAP DOWNLOAD

You can play this entire map rotation on CS:S DM FFA mode with Zombie Skins and GoreMod at 70.112.145.164:27015 (10 slot 24/7)

Thanks,
Lex
Attached Files
File Type: zip spawn_points.zip (22.4 KB, 1227 views)