View Single Post
michaelrw
Old 10-13-2017 , 12:21   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2711

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
It's so nice that you're taking the time to update this and make quality changes....but why do unnecessary things like hard coding skillgroups with ridiculous names but still leaving the flatfile and adding things to existing database tables that make it difficult to merge existing DBs to this updated fork?

I know that this was designed for your community, and no one is required to use it, but if you're spending all this time to make changes and then releasing it to the public, why not make it as simple and customizable as possible, especially when it comes to already existing features that have no current issues, when there are SO MANY issues with ckSurf that actually could use the kinda effort you've put in.

Thank you for all your hard work. I'm sorry if this came off the wrong way, I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just genuinely curious why you would put all this effort in to actually make certain things more difficult when they never had issues to begin with.
wish someone would do this who was using it for bhop and would take the time to add bhop styles.. oh to dream