View Single Post
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 02-05-2017 , 12:59   Re: [TUT] How to setup a simple IDE to program/compile AMXX plugins (with Sublime Tex
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depresie View Post
Well, for me it seems to read only from the Download folder include..
How do i set it to read and read only includes from the compiler's folder ?
If it was not reading from the compiler folder you would get error like:
Code:
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "amxmodx"
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "amxmisc"
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "fun"
The `-I` parameter is an addition only. Will not remove the include folder never. It will only increase the folders it is able to find includes. The command line can be like this:
Code:
D:/Game/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/scripting/amxxpc.exe -I"C:/User/Downloads/include/" -I"F:/AMXX/include/" -I"D:/User/Downloads/include/" "C:/User/Downloads/include/zp_plague_5.sma"
Assuming your compiler is on `D:/Game/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/scripting/`, doing the include:
Code:
D:/Game/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/scripting/amxxpc.exe -I"D:/Game/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/scripting/include/" -I"C:/User/Downloads/include/" -I"F:/AMXX/include/" -I"D:/User/Downloads/include/" "C:/User/Downloads/include/zp_plague_5.sma"
Would be redundant to include the folder `D:/Game/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/scripting/include/`, as it is added by default, if it exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depresie View Post
It also auto completes for all the includes even tho they are not defined in the actual script =/
The auto completion comes from a standard file with all auto completes.
To do auto completion based on the included files, I need to parse the plugin file, detect which includes it uses, and parse the include folder to get their definitions.

I will see if I can get it working here.

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 02-06-2017 at 22:17.