Originally Posted by fysiks
I tried the first map you have linked and I was unable to get it to work with the space in the name. The only way I was able to get it to work was to rename the model file by editing the BSP (using BSPEdit) and renaming the file and putting that new filename in the .res file. In my case, I chose "boat__2_.mdl" (I removed the parentheses also just in case and used underscores to make the file the same length, no real reason for keeping it the same length though but you'll want to make sure the new name never conflicts with another model of the same name).
Thank's a lot fysiks, I was able to get the maps running!