View Single Post
Vladimir Van Vodka
Old 07-03-2010 , 18:52   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress (Perks and Vanilla)
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyminuth View Post
Interesting

[...]

It's true that sentries inherit the engineer's attack bonus. Have you seen this happen frequently, or was this a rare case? I could see to either 1) reducing the attack bonus granted from a sentry or 2) reduce the amount of attack bonus inherited by sentries.

In terms of numbers, a heavy using Rage (340 unit/s) will not be as fast as a scout using Rage (400 units/s). though the heavy will still be faster than any survivors (medic is highest at 320 units/s). Also note that once a zombie using Rage gets below 80% health, they lose their speed bonus.

[...]
I see, the rage bonus was fixed in a later version of ZF, the server I was playing on made the heavies unstoppable as they always had the speed bonus, I'm guessing it was just an older version.

As for the sentries and the wise perk, I have seen this frequently, engineers on the servers I played on used it everytime I was connected, and as there where multiple engineers they where completely unstoppable. I would rather suggest both of those fixes, and I seriously think that sentry kills should not give you permanent damage boosts, as you need no effort to get sentry kills, you have a shotgun to help you in assisting yourself, after all.

on a side note, will you release zf_asylum_b2 in the near future?