View Single Post
danielkza
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-15-2009 , 23:25   Re: First Person Death
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPNumB View Post
ScreenFade will have problems with gore plugin (it takes more time, so most of the time user will just be blinded to red). And I don't really want to create a plugin what will have problems in combination of some other plugin (specially if that other plugin is popular).

About the sound. If I understood right - you wanted to say sound to other people? If yes it will be crazy - if I'm right after update to cs1.3 VALVe removed "sound/radio/hitassist" sound to all team mates when hp level reaches red (25- and alive) first time after player spawn, and also removed "sound/radio/matedown" sound when team mate is killed. And reason is - cuz this radio sound events were played just way too often.
Apparently you haven't played HL2 at all. Whenever your about to die, a computer-generated voice tells you about your status, with messages like 'user death eminent'. I said nothing about playing it to others, or about radio sounds or anything. And there is a delay for the sound, it won't play at every shot that hits you.

And I don't even know what plugin you're talking about, and that's what cvars are for, you can enable and disable any feature as you wish.

Community / No support through PM