View Single Post
Zephyrus
Cool Pig B)
Old 04-24-2012 , 04:20   Re: [CSS] Steam_SetCustomSteamID with steamtools
Reply With Quote #20

It wasn't a racial remark, most of the hungarian ppl aren't good at foreign languages either, its not racist it simply comes from the very different grammar compared to english... I do speak french as well, I know how diifferent its grammar is. And yes I do know what that native does, but I've been reading a lot of comments from delachambre lately and it was kinda easy to guess what he was actually looking for. As far as I remember it wasn't his first thread about tricking players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimoney1 View Post
"You guys" is just too offensive. Please don't make racial remarks like that, even if he's bad at English (and assuming that you're good at it), you don't need to comment on French people altogether.

It's also funny because you didn't understand the native either (Of course, not saying that I did completely, or I did at all), so please don't try to make fun of, nor help, someone if you don't understand the native yourself.

The problem here is that even if putting SteamIDs on bots is wrong, this native isn't even about what you guys are discussing here.
As asherkin stated in the previous posts, Steam_SetCustomSteamID is used as a mere 'replacement' for client indexes for functions such as getting stats, group stats, et cetra.
tl;dr This isn't what you're looking for.
If this doesn't help you, then please go away and never come back.

Last edited by Zephyrus; 04-24-2012 at 04:26.