View Single Post
ZBzibing
Old 12-15-2021 , 15:56   [L4D]Unlock screen freeze
Reply With Quote #1

I am really excited. This is my first plugin. To be honest, I don’t understand the program at all. I just want to try to complete it after reading countless works on the forum. If there are any bugs, I may not be able to fix it, I hope someone Can improve it on this basis.

Title:
Unlock screen freeze

Description
After the rescue was initiated, all players failed. When restarting, the perspective of the bystander was permanently frozen.This is an official bug that has existed for more than ten years. Especially on 4+ servers, many bystanders have this trouble

BUG request
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=335392

CVAR/Command list
"l4d_REC_Swich", "1" "Plug-in switch.0ff 1n"

Changelog

Maps with known bugs
Code:
l4d_hospital04_interior
l4d_hospital05_rooftop
l4d_smalltown05_houseboat
l4d_airport05_runway
l4d_farm01_hilltop
l4d_farm05_cornfield
Stripper:source is a very great program. Without it to test the success of this method, I would not consider it, and take the first step in writing a plug-in program. Why can't the forum create a zone for stripper:source, because there are many more Features are waiting for mining and sharing of some scripts. I hope that the community administrators can provide support.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_freezesrceen unlock.sp - 311 views - 2.1 KB)
File Type: smx l4d_freezesrceen unlock.smx (3.9 KB, 147 views)

Last edited by ZBzibing; 12-15-2021 at 16:11.