View Single Post
DoPe^
Veteran Member
Old 07-26-2013 , 09:01   Re: Server Restart Error
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4nk View Post
Have you tried removing each of your server plugins individually until the problem stops? I'd start with the server plugins (ES, DoS, then MMS), and then move onto MMS plugins, and finally SM plugins/extensions. If it does this with no plugins running on the server at all (ie a vanilla server), then you'll more than likely have to reinstall the server.
Nope I havn't tried any of those things yet, since I would ask here first if anyone has experienced this problem and maybe found a solution
But I shall begin testing when the freaking ddos attack on our servers has stopped ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Root_ View Post
Spoiler
Well if you remove the smac/umc/SM core plugins it's not really that many plugins.
And most of the plugins are some pretty light plugins.

And wow 5 more exts than the standard ones that get's shipped with sm, all 5 being some pretty common extensions.

I have never had this problem before, so your post is rather useless.

edit:
Got it fixed, it had nothing to do with any of the addons.
I deleted the bin folder in the cstrike folder and the bin folder outside the cstrike folder and then ran steamcmd with validate.
And it is now working again
Don't really know what was wrong, I did ran a validate before deleting those folders and that didnt change anything.

Last edited by DoPe^; 07-26-2013 at 09:43.