View Single Post
Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 07-15-2006 , 05:54   Super Hero Module 2.002 & New Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freecode View Post
There is a Leak problem in this version of the module. Untill the next version i suggest everyone should stick with the plugin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freecode View Post
Its very basic. Im the only developer on the module. Work is taking up too much time and I have to halt the development on the module for some time. I apologise to all those who have switched to it. I DO recommend using the plugin version untill i can finish it.

Good day.
After a long break from SuperHero Mod and coding in general i am continuing my work on the module as promised. My plans to release the module at CPL were interrupted by a certain someone (not really, but i like blaming people).

So whats new in this release? Well mostly bug fixes, optimizations
Version 2.002
Code:
- Updated Gravity/Speed natives to supply the cvar name (for instant changes)
- Fixed sh_set_user_lvl bug ~Batman/Gorlag
- Fixed default cvar values
- Fixed server crashing when using bots ~ BAILOPAN
- Optimized Player settings code
- Fixed Stun reset speed on default speed users (maybe :} )
- Other minor changes
- Added sh_setlevel <Name/@TEAM/@ALL>
I want to thank vittu and Emp' for bug testing alot of stuff for me. Others like BAILOPAN and Batman/Gorlag for finding bugs for me.

This module is compiled on AMXX 1.75a base (with all the new cool features like auto module loading i dont see why you shouldnt switch). So go ahead and switch to that before downloading the module.

Because i want people to help me and bug test this before i release the next version with MySQL saving i have put up an Official SuperHero Mod server running the latest beta.

Server IP: 82.165.182.134:27015
Server Mod: Counter-Strike 1.6

Join and have fun. For now i have just the default heroes and the default setup (10 levels). Saving is on for testing purposes.

And now onto release.....
Quote:

Cvars:
  1. sh_superhero - <1/0> Self-Explanatory. Turns mod on/off. Put this somewhere into you config file (server.cfg is fine)
  2. sh_numlevels - <#> (default = 10). Number of Max Levels. Put this somewhere into you config file (server.cfg is fine)
  3. sh_savexp - <1/0> Save XP points or not? (will save to binary file only). No MySQL support in this version.
  4. sh_saveby - <1/2> Save int binary by: 1. SteamID 2. Name
  5. sh_debug - <1/0> Will log debug messages. Only use when your server is crashing. Post your log file into forums to help us fix the crash.
  6. sh_hsmult - (Default 1.0). Headshot multiplier. Gain more XP for killing with Headshot.
Attached Files
File Type: zip shero_amxx_2.002.zip (402.4 KB, 6742 views)

Last edited by vittu; 05-19-2008 at 20:52.