View Single Post
DJBosma
Old 03-18-2020 , 20:42   Re: is_user_admin(id) , does not check after map change
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
I thought that amxbans was supposed to replace admin.amxx. If that is still the case, you're likely going to experience issues. Also, if you have multiple plugin editing admin flags, you're always going to risk having race conditions like this. Unless you integrate all admin flag editing functionality in to the one plugin that gives the admin flags, you're going to have the possibility of race conditions.
I found some other vip plugins just now that use forwards of amxbans regarding admins. If I have any updates on this, you’ll see them in my first post. Regarding the functionality I do know that it is risky and barbaric to add more than one. I’m going to run a ZP mod and try to map most of the extra’s (zp_give_user_extra_item etc..) in bugsy’s plugin. Not in amxbans nor any ban system plugin.
I’ve rewritten a part of Amxbans to load admins from users & DB, where I thought I’d use the DB with a Paypal API and hand monthly subscriptions.. changed my mind, because “Pro” is just a harder to-get in bugsy’s plugin.

Last edited by DJBosma; 03-18-2020 at 20:46.