View Single Post
kratoss1812
Old 12-28-2021 , 16:38   Re: [CSGO] Low FPS for players on 128 tick server. What is the cause?
Reply With Quote #7

Hi, thanks everyone for your replies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
...simple task to confirm, do those settings have any affect. Ok then. I tried help.

*edit
If those FPS are from your game ? Maybe it is not your server, it's your own computer ?
I tried to remove the configs and the issue still remains - slightly lower fps(~50) than on faceit at 128 tick on de_mirage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
stupid question but do you have a retake server? does the problem apply to all users or only certain?
No, I am not running a retake server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfxD View Post
How many players were online at the time? Just saying, player fps are always client side. dependence on computer hardware and how many players are on the server. More players = less fps.
It really depends, but I can see the loss of fps at 10 online players.

To give even more information: Yes, some players noticed the loss of fps, but not everyone. I have players that complain about getting lower fps than they would usually get on official matchmaking or faceit server even at a low number of players(lower than 10). The server is running on linux on an i9 11900k @ 5.3 GHz so the specs shouldn't be a problem.

What I've noticed is that players don't lose as much fps as me. I think it's just my PC that is beging for an upgrade. XD
However, the problem of the fps loss is not that big of a deal in the end but I'm still looking to improve the client's performance on my server.

Thanks to everyone that took the time to give me a hand, I appreciate <3