View Single Post
daren adler
Old 04-11-2020 , 10:54   Re: [ANY] Simple Fastdownload
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino_ View Post
Simple Fastdownload

Provides fastdownload support for srcds without the need for webhosting. By default, it will automatically change the value of sv_downloadurl and serve files that are either in the downloadables stringtable or the mapcycle.

From here you can either leave it as is or begin to add bzip2 compressed versions of the files. These can either be in the same location as their non-compressed versions, or separately within the folder specified by sv_downloadurl_bz2folder.

Requirements
ConVars
Code:
sv_downloadurl_urlpath            | "fastdl" | path for fastdownload url eg: fastdl
sv_downloadurl_autoupdate         | 1        | should sv_downloadurl be set automatically
sv_downloadurl_hostname           | ""       | either an empty string, or hostname to use in downloadurl with no trailing slash eg: fastdownload.example.com
sv_downloadurl_bz2folder          | ""       | either an empty string, or base folder for .bz2 files in game root folder eg: bz2
sv_downloadurl_add_mapcycle       | 1        | should all maps in the mapcycle be added to the download whitelist, recommended value: 1
sv_downloadurl_add_downloadables  | 1        | should all files in the downloads table be added to the download whitelist, recommended value: 1
Commands
Code:
sm_fastdownload_list_files | prints a list of all files that are currently in the download whitelist, note: for server console only
Source & Download https://github.com/neko-pm/simple-fastdownload
Hello. I have been using this and my friends/anyone can try to join server but when it downloads them the map says missing map ,, i have my maps in maps folder with bz2 files but it wont dl them for players,,it does for me but no one else,,I am a home server for hl2dm..it dl everything else but the map.
I have a downloads and downloads_simple and added everything and the maps lines..but still dont dl maps,,i even tryed and made a folder called bz2 and added the map using bz2 files only and put them in that folder and no luck.

Last edited by daren adler; 04-11-2020 at 11:02.
Send a message via MSN to daren adler