View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   Geesu (62)
BlueRaja
Old 12-12-2004 , 04:09   See Enemies on the Radar
Reply With Quote #1

Code:
/* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  *    Admin_radar, by BlueRaja (AMX Mod X)     *  *                                             *  *      Special thanks to Damaged Soul         *  * - not just for helping me when I needed it, *  *    but for putting up with all my shit ^_^  *  *                                             *  *      (c) Copyright 2004  BlueRaja           *  * This file is provided as is (no warranties) *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * */

Since, as has been mentioned several times, it's impossible to hack the radar using just AMXX, I had to improvise
This plugin fakes a BombDrop message when the player is on T, and HostagePos message when the player is on CT. Since there can only be one bomb and four hostages at any one time, you will only be able to see one enemy while on T and four while on CT at any one time. The plugin cycles through the living enemies, showing one every second (the refresh rate can be changed, although it must be done before compiling..and I wouldn't recommend it).
As it stands, only admins with ADMIN_RCON are sent the message, although this as well can be changed easily from within the source (although you don't want to have to message too many people O_o)

COMMANDS:
amx_refresh: Although theoretically this should be called automatically, you can use this if some admins with ADMIN_RCON can't see the enemy right away, or if some people who shouldn't see the enemy on their radar do.

[edit 1-8-05] -- ok, hypothetically, I fixed the errors, and, for you paranoid little whiners, I fixed the warnings as well...
Damn, I had almost 150 downloads, too
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (admin_radar.sma - 9277 views - 6.4 KB)
Send a message via AIM to BlueRaja Send a message via MSN to BlueRaja