View Single Post
xmdxtremekiller
Old 12-07-2004 , 17:21  
Reply With Quote #5

First off you ripped your code off Freecode's Blind Fury Plugin without giving credit to him. you only removed the nvg part you didnt even bother to change anything until someone corrected you. http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=553
and i didnt even look at your code while coding this plugin so shut up. And the code I did get from Freecode i gave credit to him not like you. I had the idea of making this plugin a long time ago you can even see his thread go look at the date i posted my idea. and please do not post here i dont like starting a flame war for some in my plugin section.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAvalanchexX
Good, but a few coding tips:

Code:
#include <cstrike>
No Cstrike-specific functions are used, but this will give an error for those trying to compile with mods other than Counter-Strike.

Code:
register_event("ResetHUD","NewRound","be");
What is this for? There is no NewRound function, so this will generate a native error on plugin load.

Code:
    if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,1))     {         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }
The fourth paramater for cmd_access() is the number of arguments for your command, plus one. Since yours takes one argument (0 or 1), this should be a 2 instead of a 1. The plugin will then automatically show correct usage in console if the user doesn't fill out the parameter.

The last thing: 0 usually represents off or no, and 1 usually represents on or yes; but in this plugin 0 turns the lights on and 1 turns them off--this will confuse some users.
you had all those mistakes in your code which were all related to the nvg section you forgot to remove from Freecodes plugin and you had no idea what you were doing this post proves the you ripped everything from Freecode's plugin.