View Single Post
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 09-17-2015 , 23:10   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg69 View Post
Sorry for being kinda stupid i guess, but it's impossible for me to configure it right.
I got SQL & FTP upload working like a charm now, implemented everything in a simple CMS i made, but the server itself wont work.

I tried deleting the warmod config folder and going with default config. I even erased the content out of my gamemode_competitive_server.cfg so nothing is doubled or sth.

I changed mp_maxrounds to 10 for testing, and mp_match_can_clinch to 1.

If i do that, on round 5 it says ( in chat ) that the opponent team is winning, instead of me as example.
Say i won 5 rounds ( as T ) and the round after that it says CT is winning 5-1 and it stops.

If i disable overtime it will do the same, but it will end the game at a tie. So if i win 10 rounds it counts 5 for me and after that 5 for the other team. It's all default config, I just changed mp_match_can_clinch and mp_maxrounds.

How can i just make it work properly?

Thank you for your patience.
Do you have a halftime?
mp_maxrounds 10 = 5 rounds per side.
to me it sounds like you have it set on casual without halftime enabled.
server command for halftime is:
mp_halftime 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurodz View Post
when match live both ct/t side are locked to join but i retry to join the server i can join any team ct/t side.
is there any way auto force player join the same team when they retry to join server ?
will look into it.

Last edited by versatile_bfg; 09-17-2015 at 23:11.